'Camlock' from own Elaflex Production
'Camlock' (Cam Locking) Couplings rank among the most popular fittings in the industry. In recent years there has been a market trend towards ever worsening qualities. If they fail, low price couplings can become very expensive for the operator. Elaflex is confronting this by presenting a quality product line from own production. Guaranteed to EN 14420-7 standard in every regard, reliable and operationally safe.
Advantages of Elaflex 'Camlock' Couplings:
- Wall thickness and tolerances to standard
- Material specification to standard (stainless, aluminium, brass)
- Inspection test certificates EN 10204 - 3.1 available on request
- Machined inner coupling surfaces < Ra 1,6
- Ergonomic, contour shaped levers, optimised lever geometry for improved coupling safety
- Robust lever attachment
- Pressure safety: PN 16 bar for all materials, with a high safety factor
- Manufacturer's liability: clear Elaflex and batch marking for traceability
- Easy attachment with standardised hook spanner or open-end wrench
Male adapter AVKI / Female coupler AMKI with female BSP thread:
Proven flat sealing principle for hassle-free and leakproof connection. Thread seals for stainless steel couplings of reinforced PTFE with improved cold flow behaviour.
Male adapter AVK / female coupler AMK with integrated hose tail:
For hose assembling with renown Spannfix or Spannloc safety clamps, alternatively with crimped ferrules. Stainless steel hose tails with new shape for improved tightening, especially for hoses with thermoplastic lining.
Dust plug AVB / dust cap AMB.
All dimensions and types in stainless steel DN 19-100 mm are now available ex stock.
Brass and aluminium types from own Elaflex production available from 2017.
See also Elaflex Information 11.16.
Press Release: Camlock product range extended