Section 5: Nozzles + Spare Parts
Quality by Design for the Forecourt ...
If you are a motorist it is very likely that you already had in hand one of our products: the internationally renown automatic nozzle ZVA for service stations.
Oil companies, original equipment manufacturers and service companies favour user-friendly, durable and innovative nozzles with high flow rates.
Due to its modular system all major parts can be replaced. ZVA are suitable for every petrol dispenser, every hose and every vehicle filler neck. Additional retrofitting in the field is trouble free.
The modular construction method of the ZVA enables economical maintenance and repair work. Simple repairs can be done on-site by service company personnell. In the workshop, the ZVA nozzle can be stripped down and put back together in minutes. With one or two intermittend repairs, a ZVA will regularly reach a service life of ten years and more.
These factors result in the fact that our nozzles - inspite of their cost price level being above the average - show the lowest Total Cost of Ownership for our customers. In this calculation also our Slimline standard dispensing hoses, COAX dispensing hoses and accessories like Safety Breaks and Sight Glasses can be included.
Besides our most important nozzles, ZVA Slimline 2 and ZVA Slimline 2 GR, you will find the following forecourt nozzles and components in catalogue section 5 :
- COAX hose assemblies for active vapour recovery
- Product Badges EK 145 ( try our new BadgeSelector for a quick choice! )
- ZVA 25, HiFlo for truck refuelling
- ZVA Slimline AdBlue for the filling of trucks with urea solution (DEF, ARLA 32, AUS 32)
- ZVG and GasGuard nozzles for Autogas LPG
... and for many other applications.
Alle fluid and gaseous media can be dispensed by a nozzle.
ELAFLEX HIBY offers suitable nozzles for most industrial applications: heating oil, lubricating oil, chemicals, foodstuffs, alcohols, L.P. Gas :
- ZVA 32, HiFlo automatic nozzle, up to 200 l/min
- ZVA Slimline 2, ZVA 25, ZVA 32 in special versions for aircraft refuelling
- ZVF 25 and ZVF 40 (new: ZVF 50), non automatic, for aircraft refuelling
- ZVA Slimline, ZVA 25 for chemicals, solvents and foodstuffs/alcohols, ZVA 25 GR also with vapour recovery, for solvents
- ZV 19, ZV 25 - non automatic, for flowrates up to 140 l/min
- ZV 400, ZV 500, ZH 50: manual HiFlo nozzles up to 750 l/min, for road tanker delivery with heating oil, Diesel etc.; special versions of ZV 400/500 or chemicals and solvents
Please take advantage of the experience of our sales team. Alternatively, for an easy and quick choice: use our Nozzle Configurator!
- ATEX Certificates for ZVA nozzles and Safety Breaks
- Type Approvals for ZVA nozzles
- Certification Vapour Recovery Systems with ZVA 200 GR / ZVA Slimline 2 GR
- Information 6.14 - Uniti Expo 2014, News from Elaflex
- Information 5.14 E - ZVA Slimline 2 / ZVA Slimline 2 GR : Unified Valve Assembly
- Information 4.14 E - Low Temperature TypesInformation 2.14 - Nozzle Boots for LPG Nozzles
- Information 1.14 E - AdBlue Nozzles for Cars and other Light Vehicles
- Information 6.13 - Pump Safety Break PSB 16
- Information 5.13 E - ZVF 50
- Information 4.13 - Refuelling Equipment for L.P. Gas
- Information 2.13 E - Refuelling Equipment for Urea Solution
- Information 3.12 - Modern Truck Refuelling
- Information 5.11 - ZVA 25, Stainless Steel Spout Tip
- Information 2.10 E - Product Badges EK 145 for ZVA, new Direct Print process
- Information 1.10 E - LeverAssist for ZVA Slimline 2
... this is only a small selection of links. Further Information leaflets, manuals etc. can be found here
For all petrol station (forecourt) nozzles, please contact the EHT sales team.
For all other nozzles, please contact the
SAT sales team:
- aircraft refuelling
- for chemicals
- heating oil / Diesel manual HiFlo nozzles
- GasGuard GG10 HiFlo nozzles for L.P. Gas)